A Web-based Call Recording Solution
The Top Line. Here is a powerful and reliable hosted phone call recording solution for business that protects the integrity of all recorded call information, and utilizes a user-friendly web-based administration portal. Voice Vault gives you the ability to record calls for archiving, compliance, training and quality control purposes. Retrieve recorded call by number dialed, caller ID of inbound caller, date and time. All recorded calls are secured at an offsite location and can only be retrieved by authorized personnel.
When industry regulations or business requirements necessitate recorded phone calls, having a reliable service that is legally compliant is vital to business success. Voice Vault is a cost effective, easy-to-use hosted call recording service that provides flexibility, scalability and legal compliance. Voice Vault solution requires no capital investment in hardware or software. Voice Vault is a carrier-class web-based call recording solution that works seamlessly with the IP Trunking products.
Voice Vault enables both inbound and outbound calls to be recorded and stored as MPEG files for up to 30 days. Up to 5000 minutes per month of call recording is included per call recording user. Easy to use web-based administrative and user portals are utilized that provide access to recorded files, stored call detail records, and enable control of all call recording features. Voice Vault is a feature-rich application that provides a pictorial and data overview of your company’s call usage, including:
Benefits of Voice Vault
- Flexible, Global Platform – The service has what is called “International” features, such as international time zones, so that recording can be captured using the correct local time anywhere on the globe on a flexible, scalable platform.
- Convenience – Easy to use web interfaces, filters, descriptions, and comment annotation provide system users with tools to quickly find recorded calls.
- Accessibility – Any authorized user with a broadband Internet connection and a media player may view and listen to recorded calls or calls in progress via standard web browsers.
- Cost Savings – Minimal common hardware and software is required to begin call recording.
- Easy Administration – Tenant administration determines precisely what calls are to be recorded based upon origination/termination numbers, date, time, and percentage of calls to be recorded.
- Security – Recorded calls required for legal, regulatory, or compliance purposes can be easily transferred from the Voice Vault system to the user’s system individually or in batches.
- Privacy – Tenant administration selects extensions for recording and those calls are only available to users with permission that is granted by the tenant administrator.
Ideacom Solutions Group is a nationwide IP-based network that delivers enhanced IP applications to small and medium sized businesses. IP Trunking is a service provided by Ideacom Solutions Group