A Personal Voice Mail Transcription Service
The Top Line. Stop listening to your voice mail – read it! The average employee spends 3 hours a month retrieving voice mail messages. Voice Scribble sends that same voice mail to your email and transcribes it. Now it is in your in-box as text – you can read it and respond while you’re in a meeting, at a movie, in a restaurant without having to hear the message.
Voice Scribble offers a simpler way to handle voicemail.
Voice Scribble automatically converts your voicemail into text and delivers it directly to your smart phone, Goodlink enabled phone and/or your email account; so you can read your voicemail.
Save time and money by instantly seeing who called you and reading what they said; whether you are sitting in a business meeting or traveling on the road. Your voicemail functionality does not change; it can still be listened to and stored for later use.
Use Voice Scribble to unify your mobile, home and work phones into one unlimited voicemail box. With Voice Scribble, you can read every voicemail that comes into any of your phone numbers – from anywhere.
- Online voicemail management
- Unlimited voicemail box storage
- Voicemail delivery options include e-mail and/or text messages
- Dial-in voicemail management
- 24/7 customer service and support
- Read voicemail on your mobile phone, portable device and/or e-mail
- Whether you are in a meeting, traveling, or on the golf course, you can instantly see who called, what they said, and you won’t have to listen to all of your messages to find out about an important missed call
- Use the Voice Scribble online user interface to search, sort, archive and delete voicemail like email
- You won’t have to write down the information from a voicemail; important numbers, names and addresses are easy to find, easy to access and will never get lost
- Respond in text by forwarding the message to another person
- Voicemails delivered as text when you are roaming saves you money
- You can still listen to the message as an audio file that is sent direct to your e-mail or dial in to the voicemail system
- Keep the same voicemail functionality that you are used to; all dial-in voicemail functionality stays the same