How many times have you wished for a recording of that call to review, share or just save?
- Real estate agents who need to record phone calls regarding sales transactions
- Lawyers who need to record depositions and interactions with clients.
- Sales people who need a phone call recorder to record interactions with prospective clients.
- Insurance agents who need to record phone calls during interviews with customers.
- Journalists who wish to record telephone interviews.
- Any business to prove compliance with industry regulations
- Call Centers or Phone-based Salespeople
- Healthcare and Insurance
- Financial Institutions
Why do you need to record phone calls?
There are many reasons that companies record calls. Industries of all types have realized the importance of call recording as a result of new government regulations and possible litigation. It assures accuracy, serves as a “memory aid” in conflict resolution, and creates an effective training tool. Recorded calls can be used in training programs or may be necessary to prove adherence to government and industry regulations. Recording calls is important and is a fundamental requirement for business phone systems today.
Benefits of Ideacom Solutions Group phone call recording
Our hosted phone call recording services features substantially lowers your risk. In addition, this easy to use solution improves your customer experience so you can build proactive, powerful consumer relationships. It’s cost-effective, user-friendly, and ensures that you have the scalability, and compliance coverage you need without spending a dime on equipment or IT hassles.
- No proprietary playback requirements–uses standard MP3
- Integrates with Salesforce and Sugar CRM
- Records “in the cloud” giving mobile workers the same capability as your office team