Many companies of all sizes, across various industries, are beginning to integrate VoIP solutions in their offices. You might be considering VoIP services for your own company. Completely switching over your communication system is a huge step to take. Before signing up for VoIP services, it’s important to ask your potential providers the right questions. Picking the right provider could make all the difference in the quality of your company’s communication. Our team at Ideacom has put together three essential questions you should ask to help you make the most informed decision.
1. Will Your VoIP Service Be Compatible With My Company’s Current Bandwidth?
Depending on the Internet connection you have, your company may not be able to use VoIP effectively. Make sure your potential VoIP provider will take the time to understand your company’s limitations and specific needs.
2. What VoIP features are standard?
It is beneficial to determine exactly what VoIP features are built into your potential service plan.
- Voicemail, Caller ID and Call Forwarding
- Elimination of long distance call fees
- Video and web conferencing tools
3. Are there hidden costs?
After a potential provider discloses the initial upfront costs, determine if there are additional expenses related to purchasing equipment, software, installation, and set up.
- With some providers, purchasing all new phones, adding a toll-free number, or implementing a virtual line may mean you need to budget per minute charges onto your monthly bill estimate.
- Find out if the monthly charge will be based on the number of subscribers, and what charges are associated with cancellation.
See If Ideacom Is Right For You
Ideacom Solutions Group has been providing companies with communication solutions for over 50 years. Contact us today and see if our VoIP solutions are right for you. We will work with you to understand your business needs, and help you navigate through the products and services that we believe will best accommodate you. We hope you include us in your VoIP provider search. We look forward to hearing from you!